About Biometric Live Enrollment
The issue of security is now more important than ever and the widespread usage of biometrics is increasing steadily. What was once futuristic has become an everyday practicality. Codes, passwords, ID cards and keys will eventually be fond memories. The human body is now the key identity document for authentication and verification.
Biometric Live Enrollment
Biometric is about identification and verification
Biometric identification is used at airports, government agencies, nuclear plants, organizations, businesses, schools, etc. wherever a high level of security is required. Unique physiological characteristics of the human body is now the sole identity document for authentication and verification. Long associated with biometrics have been fingerprints, facial recognition, vein recognition and eye (iris) recognition.
The ID document production chain is not stronger than its weakest link… The enrolment process is made "Live” by the applicant and all captured biometric data is collected at one time. This ensures the captured data is securely tied to the applicant.
• Secure enrollment process from application input to ID document production output.
• Intact digital workflow ensures non manipulated biometric data.
• Biometric data compliant to highest standards and regulations
• Improved public service through "One Stop Enrollment Shop” where the processing of enrollment is down to just a few minutes.
Intact digital workflow
Efficient process and secure all-digital workflow for biometric ID documents:
- Collect applicant data from database
- Capture facial image – Operator verifies QA
- Capture fingerprints – Operator verifies QA
- Applicant verifies data via signature pad
- All digital biometric data is run through quality check within the system
- Complete and quality proven digital biometric data is sent to production database.
Conformity with standards and regulations
• ISO-19794-5 for biometric facial recognition
• ISO-19794-4 for fingerprints
• ICAO/ISO-compliant photo quality
• Visa Information System (VIS)
• NIST/NFIQ/BMS-compliant fingerprints